Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

World Of Warcraft installation error

• Please log in to reply

ssammy2005

ssammy2005

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am on my second set of disks for World Of Warcraft . I just loaded a new patch and it said there was a error it said to re-install the whole game. So i did and i am getting the same problem as with the first set. On the third loading disk it says the patch data was wrong. I have already exchanged the first set of disks because the third disk said the same thing and they told me that the third disk was defective. I had no problem with loading the second set . I have been playing world of warcraft for about 2 months and now the same problem is occuring with the new set. I don't understand why this set is doing the same thing .I really dont want to return the disks and go through the hassel again so if anyone has a answer to my problem plz help me.I'am not very computer smart.

Advertisements

cleo27

cleo27

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I don't know if this will help but a new patch came out on oct 12 ver 1.8.

ssammy2005

ssammy2005

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
That was the patch that started all of this fun stuff going on. But thanks for your answer anyways.