MPEG Sync Problem
Posted 13 October 2005 - 09:06 AM
Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:22 PM
Yes there is a program! I highly recommend "VirtualDUB-MPEG2", it is a mod of the awesome free opensource VirtualDUB program that is a must for any user interested in digital video. They are freeware programs and you can check out and download VirtualDUB-MPEG2 at:
To change the sync of your MPEG2 video, simply:
1) Start up VirtualDUB-MPEG2
2) Load the troublesome MPEG2 file
3) Click "Audio" -> "Interleaving"
4) A new small window will open and you will see on the bottom a heading called "Audio Skew correction".
5) Now, you can enter a ms value into the box for "Delay Audio track by" and there you go! Use a positive value if the sound is ahead of the video and use a negative value if the sound is behind the video.
Is there a tool i can use (for free) that moves the sound on a MPEG so it is more in sync witht eh video.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users