Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Moniter issues

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hey, my moniter seems to be broke. It goes "BUZZ" then goes all narrow so i cant see the task bar or top of screen, and all the icons are really tall and skinny :woot:, At the bottom is a pic, hope it helps, by the way, it used to go back to the normal screen when i put my hand near the side, now i hit it on the side (hard) and sometimes it goes normal, or times turns off, and then goes back to the same stretched thing, And it happens even more regually now.

Anyone had this problem before??

Or anyone know what the problem might be & how to fix it??

thnx, please :)

later dayz :tazz:

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00469v2.JPG

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,018 posts
  • MVP
it seems like your monitor is going to a very bad place (walk towards the light carrol anne!!!)....and that place will soon be the trash...i suggest grabin another monitor to verify that it's not your video card...but..i'm pretty sure that it's on its way out