Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pads Powerlogic 3.5.1

• Please log in to reply

hemanjoyman

hemanjoyman

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Does anybody know if pads powerlogic 3.5.1 was designed to work with win xp?

Advertisements

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Hello

From what I read about it just then, It should work on XP. Some software that says it is for Windows 95 works on xp, but some times newer software will not. I think pads powerlogic 3.5.1 will work on XP. Looks like an interesting program!

hemanjoyman

hemanjoyman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Can you tell me where u read this at? I really want to know because I want to make sure it does work.

Thanks

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
I went to Google and had a look at the first few sites that come up after typing "pads powerlogic 3.5.1", "pads powerlogic 3.5" and "pads powerlogic" I don't remember what site I looked at. Do you have XP installed or are you upgrading to XP. I could not find how old the program is, can you tell me?

XP dose have a compatibility wizard that should help if you have problems running the program.

hemanjoyman

hemanjoyman

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
That particular program was released in 2000, and yes, xp is already installed.

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Install it then, Xp was released at about that time so it will work.