Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Risk Your Life (Among Others) Won't Start

• Please log in to reply

Demise

Demise

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello. I am a past member. I used to have an account, and made about one or two post (But read alot), and forgot the username, so I made this new one. Anyway

Whenever I try to start Risk Your Life (Rakion, FLYFF, and 1 or 2 other games) , my computer just lags. The whole computer just kinda slows down like its trying to load something, I've started all these games before, and I'm wondering what the problem is. I've had the problem for a while, but just decided now to address it x.x.

If you need more information I can give it to you, but pretty much, it just won't start, I don't know what the problem is.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Advertisements

Rockett

Rockett

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
I would suspect that you have a few "extra" programs running if you haven't had these problems before with the games, and now are. I'd post for help in the Malware area and see what they come up with. Click Here It may not be Malware, but there is always to possibility.

Edited by Rockett, 14 October 2005 - 06:29 AM.