Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sending picture from paperport in email

• Please log in to reply

kayona

kayona

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
First, thanks for the information about the canon camera, got one and love it. Now, I have my scanner and have scanned pictures of some of my cross stitch that I plan to sell on ebay into my paperport. Now, I dont know much about scanners and the book doesnt explain it easy enough for me, I would like to send a picture from the paperport to someone in an email. I've never done an email attachment even in regular emails so have no clue where to begin. My scanner is a visioneer 9320 if that helps. It has icons for aol, thats my online service but when I click on it is says, sending to aol doesnt do anything and I cant click out of it. It also has an icon for outlook express, when I click on that it pulls up a box that I can place the email address in and everything but when I try to send it, it says aol host cannot be found. I figure I'm doing something pretty stupid that this isnt working, can you help? Not real technical terms please. Thanks again, Kayona

Advertisements