Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Gtghosting.com

• Please log in to reply

~Kat

~Kat

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hello,

I signed up with gtghosting for some of my web needs, I've been very happy - until recently; I can't access the site!

This message is shown:

Fatal error: This encoded file is corrupted. Please refer to http://www.zend.com/...er_file_corrupt for further help in /home/gtghost/public_html/index.php on line 0

Which doesn't help me much, unfortunately.

Does anybody have an idea what's up, and when/how I may access my account again?

Thanks,

Kat

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,074 posts
  • MVP
Replied to your PM. Your email account is still working. We're just in a period of transition with the site.

schmelfhelp

schmelfhelp

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi

I am having a similar problem - the site seems to be down. My domains have expired and i don't want to lose them!!!

any help would be great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured