Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

opening sites

• Please log in to reply

papfly

papfly

• Pip
  • 2 posts
New, OLD GUY on the block, so please be patient

Heres my problem. Please don't laugh, you will be old someday. Where do I go to have my sites open up to full screen without having to hit the restore up button all
the time.
This occurs even when I boot up and try to bring up my home page not to mention Games, pictures, sites within sites etc.

I know this is petty but when your 75 you need all the time you can get.

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I'm not sure if I understand, but you have a square box in the upper right hand corner - between a horizontal line and an "x". If you click that square it goes to a full screen.

Or you can go to "view" on your browser window and hit "full screen." Not sure if that answers your question, if not, post back and we'll get it figured out. :tazz:

papfly

papfly

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you for your reply. I have tried both your suggestions and of course they both work to some degree.

Example: When I recieved your reply, I clicked on to the site locale in
the "E" and the site came up as a small window which, obviously, I had to enlarge by hittng the restore up button. also I mght mention that the restore button has a double "page" in it and when I hit that a larger window appears which also has to be enlarged.
Question---is there somewhere I can go (not there) to reset that middle restore button?
Thanks again