Today my friend told me how to rip swf files out of pages, then edit them!!!
It goes like this...
1) You go to the page with the swf file in the webpage.
2) Right click anywhere, then click view source.
3) Click ctrl f.
4) search .swf.
5) It should search all the swf files in the page.
6) It should come up with the /blahhaha.swf.
7) Put that /something.swf at the end of the .com etc domain.
8) Then thats where the sourch .swf file is.
9) Make a htnl page and put a hyperlink to that page.
10) Save your page, load it up and right click on the link, save target as.
11) Then the .swf file goes on your pc!!!
12) Go to macromedia flash, then click import then import the .swf file.
13) You can edit it as you please!!!
But my questions are...
Is this legal?
I have flash .swf files on the internet that are my own. Is there anyway to put a copywrite on it to prevent people ripping my .swf files out of my website pages?