If you have Office installed then it an option of that
How to install speech recognition
This section describes how to install speech recognition.
How to determine if the speech recognition engine is installed To determine if speech recognition is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices, and then click Speech.
2. Look for the Speech Recognition tab. If the Speech Recognition tab is available in Speech Properties, the speech recognition engine is installed. If it is not available, the engine is not installed.
How to install speech recognition from Microsoft Word 2002
1. Start Microsoft Word 2002.
2. On the Tools menu, click Speech. Speech recognition is now available in all Office programs and other programs that it is enabled for such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
How to install speech recognition by using Add or Remove Programs
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
2. Click Change or Remove Programs, click Microsoft Office XP, and then click Change.
3. Click Add or Remove Features, and then click Next.
4. Under Features to install, double-click Office Shared Features.
5. Double-click Alternative User Input, click Speech, click the down arrow, and then click Run from My Computer.
6. Click Update. Speech recognition is now available in all Office programs and other programs where it is enabled such as Internet Explorer.
How to add speech recognition as a text service
Generally, speech recognition is added automatically as a text service when it is installed. Follow these steps only if you removed speech recognition as a text service and want to re-add it.
To add speech recognition as a text service, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Date, Time, Language, and Regional and Language Options, and then click Regional and Language Options.
2. Click the Languages tab, and then click Details under Text services and input languages.
3. Under Installed services, click Add.
4. In the Input language list, click a language.
5. Select the Speech check box, and then click an option in the list.