Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Window 98

• Please log in to reply

Aamir khan

Aamir khan

• Pip
  • 4 posts
hi how are you friends, any one tell me how can i save? this installing tip with picture in
my hard drive. pls must tell me about it, i'm waiting for your soon answer.

:tazz:

Aamir khan.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hello again, Aamir khan...

I'm a little confused about just what it is you wish to save. Can you try to explain a little better? Is it a web page? A document? Let me know, Let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you out! :tazz:

I just ran across your post in the "Install Windows 98" pinned topic. You should have started a new topic here as it's pretty easy to be overlooked in a "pinned" topic. I got the impression from your post that you may be having trouble installing Windows 98 on your machine...if you are, please post back to this thread and I will try to help you with that.

hi how are you friends, any one tell me how can i save? this installing tip with picture in
my hard drive. pls must tell me about it, i'm waiting for your soon answer.

Click on the attachment below and choose "Save to Disk" then click "Save"...this will save it to you HDD and you can extract it and open it with Wordpad. If you need a zip application, you can download WinZip Here.

wannabe1

[attachment=4319:attachment]

Edited by wannabe1, 17 October 2005 - 01:14 PM.