Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Auto restart y?

• Please log in to reply

rtc_18m

rtc_18m

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
My computer auto restarts when im playing a game randomly idk y it started on this computer when i installed RCT 2 "rollercoaster tycoon 2" now that i have RCT 3 it still does it this computer i am on now is a Emachine 512 ram 120 gig hd 1.99 ghz proc windows xp home sp2 it happened on my other computer when i downloaded visual basic 2005 beta on my other comp its specs is in my prof if there is n e way to find out what driver easy now it would b very helpfull it rly sucks when ur playing a game and it restarts on you and you lose everythng if there is n e way to solve this problem w/o reinstalling xp itself and starting fresh it would b nice

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
In safe mode:

Right click MY COMPUTER, choose PROPERTIES, choose ADVANCED, choose the SETTINGS button in the Startup And RECOVERY section, and uncheck AUTOMATICALLY RESTART

Now reboot. This will result in the BSOD error...report the STOP ERROR and any parameters.