Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dell inspriron 7500 trouble. Best game developer also

• Please log in to reply

Shinjiloki

Shinjiloki

• Pip
  • 1 posts
How do you enter safe mode on a dell inspiron 7500 laptop? Is it a specific way to do it on laptops then on a desktop computer? Im also developing a huge market buster video game that may use our mental to control the characters. If not, its still the coolest game ever made. Send me a email if you wanna know more about it. [email protected]. Or go to myspace.com/shinjiloki, subscribe to my blogs to check it out exclusively!!

Attached Files

Advertisements

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Hello and Welcome to Geeks To Go

Yes you press the F8 key when you start the computer up. If that dose not work try one of the other function keys. Please remove your e-mail other wise I will get a moderator to do so. You are not allowed to put you e-mail in your post. Please also do not use this site as a place to advertise your Games, doing so will be considered spamming and you may have your account removed.

Edited by Michael Buckley, 17 October 2005 - 05:38 PM.