Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PIC10?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ummmm

ummmm

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
a few days ago, while on AIM, i got sent a link by someone who just logged on, sent me the link, and then logged off (that person later told me that they were never on AIM that night). Thinking it was a link to something to do with homework or an interesting picture, i clicked on the link. It sent me to a download page and i downloaded it. I clicked it, but nothing visible happened. I checked the file type and it said something like MS-DOS file (something like that). Because it didnt do anything, i just deleted it. Ever since, my computer's been randomly restarting (usually after it comes back from standby or from being off). don't know what to do.

Advertisements

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,019 posts
Dup
http://www.geekstogo...topic=72414&hl=