Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The BEST MID range Video Card!

• Please log in to reply

NECRO007

NECRO007

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi, in these past months i have been looking arround for a Video Card to buy.
With all the many Companies like ATI, BFG, EVGA,..... just to name a few things can get really hard.
After many reviews and alot of reading it's basiclly come down to this.

When you compare ATI's X700 pro (pci-e) aganist BFG's 6600gt oc (pci-e), BFG hands down rock's it's
oponent!!!

And not to mention great feature's like SLI, Life time Warranty, and this card comes Over Clocked out of the box and tells you that this company is not worried about pushing their Video Card to the MAX.

And so overall the BFG 6600gt oc is a great BEST BUY for mid range Video Card .

Please if any one feels that i am wrong please feel free to reply. :tazz:

Advertisements

NECRO007

NECRO007

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Please if anyone has any thoughts about this post please reply.

N'way, this is how i see it.

After ATI and Geforce keep on creating thouse wild Video Cards these mid range cards
(.eg. BFG 6600 gt oc, ATI X800,....) are going to drop in price, hopefully this will happen sooner rather then later esp for everyone waiting to upgrade their Video Cards.