Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

*sigh* I'm back.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Nike

Nike

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
I guess I'm gonna have to go through this again. Since my last topic, I have done the repair installation of XP and now, not only does my audio still not work, but I believe I'm compromised again and after about 20 minutes my computer starts to s l o w d o w n and I lose my connection. All those programs I've downloaded aren't doing much to help me. I need to speak to someone who can help me resolve whatever malware I have now, get SP2 installed again without incident and get my sound working again. If there's a better place to take these difficulties, please, please let me know. I've searched all over and I can't figure out where to go with this. If all I can do is get back to where I was when my last topic closed, that's better than my current situation, but keep in mind that I very, very much want to repair this audio problem, too. That way I won't do something stupid trying to fix it later and have to come back here all over again.

Since I know it will take a few days to get to this thread and I'll just have to do it again, I'll wait to post my HJT log. I hope that's ok. Thank you very much for being here <3

Advertisements

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 31,671 posts
Dupe closed.