Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i have a problem wiht my pc

• Please log in to reply

Branden Kuhn

Branden Kuhn

• Pip
  • 8 posts
hi i don't know how to use your site but a friend used it and worked for her so im giving it a try.
my pc crashed with this blue shut down notice screen telling me to restart so i did then it wouldn't start up window then i restarted again and got a loud like noice like it was flat linning. then i restarted again five minutes later and it started up fine can somone help or do i have to find something i dunno

Advertisements

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Hi

Are you still have this problem? Did you see a STOP code on the blue screen, if you did or get it again please post it here. Do you know where the sound came form? Are you having any other problems?

Branden Kuhn

Branden Kuhn

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
yes i did get that code no i don't remember what it said and i don't know where the sound came from but things seam normal now

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Ok while they are normal, lets leave it like that. As soon as it happens again post, I will be waiting. I can't realy work it out with out the STOP code, I need the infomation.

Edited by Michael Buckley, 18 October 2005 - 09:02 PM.

Branden Kuhn

Branden Kuhn

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
ok i will keep you posted on that when and if it happens again thanks for the help you have givin