Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

memory...

• Please log in to reply

nArCkY

nArCkY

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
ok lil vague on the topic, but the problum is that for some reason i'm trying to DL a game (Amerca's army to be exact) but for some reason it says "not enough memory" or a message that the driver has this much and i need this much for my game, now my computer has well more then enough, and i have had the game before, but this isnt the 1st time this has happend, last time i deleted somethign and i had enough but even then it was wierd.

I'm led to think, all these files i've deleted arn't fully being deleted (not deleting off harddrive?) i'm guessing its something like that...lol or is it something else? =) any help would be nice !

-nArCkY

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
Hello nArCkY!

What is the exact error message your receive?
What are your system specs?

nArCkY

nArCkY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
well i cant get the message now =P, last night i deleted some stuff and it lets me now, but for some reason also, i checked my C: drive properties and it says i'm useing like 65GB out og 68.1 O.O wah? where? lol...well yea, i dunno wats going on, and the message before was saying that the file i im DLing needs "blank amount space, and i have this much" something like that, oh and how you check system specs again? :tazz:

Digidave

Digidave

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Sorry to butt in, but if you use this little tool you will know everything you need to know about your computer from top to bottom. It's a great little FREE tool. :tazz: You can download it here.

http://www.majorgeek...tion_d4181.html

nArCkY

nArCkY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
sorry for the late reply, VERY long day today, and i believe your asking for this...

-nArCkY

Attached Files