Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphics Card Compatibility

• Please log in to reply

seanshaffer23

seanshaffer23

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I just bought Fable: The Lost Chapters and installed it on my computer. The only problem is, it runs very slow, and I thinks it's because I'm running integrated graphics. I have met every spec for the game except the graphics. Here is a list fo supported graphics cards, and here is the specs for my motherboard. I need one that is compatible with my motherboard AND is on that list, or at least compatible with the game. Thanks!

Advertisements

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Hi

All you really need to do is find a video card that appears on that list, then make sure that it supports AGP 4X. Nearly all new agp cards are listed as 8X but most are backwards compatible. The most important thing to check, in order to ensure compatibility with your motherboard, is that the video card supports 1.5V. Most 8X cards will support 0.8V & 1.5V but you need to check first.