Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Busiest Time

• Please log in to reply

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
Hi guys. I've been getting DB errors throughout the day that last for 5-10 minutes. I normally wouldn't post about this, because I know we are a busy site...but at midnight when there are only a few dozen online? I never saw this before the upgrade. Is it an upgrade issue, or am I just having bad luck?

What's the busiest time of the day to be on so I know when to get off? Is it around 4 - 7 when people are getting out of work? Or does it really not matter since we have people from all over posting on here?

I'm at college and normally up until 2am, so helping during the graveyard "shift" doesn't bother me...since I'm normally on at 2 anyways...

-Ryan

Advertisements

DeviousTrap

DeviousTrap

systems administrator

• Administrator
  • 5,649 posts
We're working on it, and have been all day. This upgrade is taxing our server resources (compared to the old version) and we are currently evaluating our options.

The busiest time should not matter, the forums will be stable 24/7.

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
good to hear

:tazz:
Ryan