BSOD - Windows XP Home
Posted 19 October 2005 - 06:50 PM
Posted 19 October 2005 - 06:58 PM
Posted 19 October 2005 - 07:01 PM
Posted 19 October 2005 - 07:06 PM
Posted 19 October 2005 - 07:12 PM
Posted 19 October 2005 - 07:24 PM
- Put the cd with RC.iso on it in the cd drive.
- Reboot your computer
- When it says 'press any key to boot from cd...' Press a key
- When it asks what verison of windows you want to log into, hit 1 and press ENTER.
- For the ADMINISTRATOR password, just hit ENTER because there normally isn't one.
- Once at the C:\ prompt type bootcfg /rebuild
- It will search for windows installations, when it asks if you want to add this version of windows to the boot configuration, click Y.
- Hit ENTER for the next two items that are listed, which are load identifier and another I can't remember the wording for.
- Once it says it says the boot configuration was created successfully, type in fixboot
- Hit Y for the warning about are you sure you want to fix the boot sector.
Edited by Fenor, 19 October 2005 - 07:26 PM.
Posted 19 October 2005 - 07:42 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users