Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

What is the phx.gbl domain? Is it legitimate?

• Please log in to reply

JimWhitlock

JimWhitlock

• Pip
  • 3 posts
If you Google phx.gbl, you'll find a similar question at the top of the search results but the answer requires subscribing to a paid service. In my own case, the domain turned up in an email to a listserv from someone with an msn.com email address. The individual had aroused the suspicion of someone on the list and I surmised that the phx.gbl was part of the cause and so tried to chase it down. I tried tracert and whois to no avail and, like the person who posed the similar question on the paid service, I also noticed lots of newslist posts with the domain in the Ggoogle search results.

What is the phx.gbl domain and is there any reason to be particularly suspicious of it?

Thanks & best -- Jim

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured