Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Prob wid my browsers *mad*

• Please log in to reply

khAn

khAn

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Greetings,

My first post here,

the prob i want to be solved is wid my browsers [IE n Firefox, firefox i use mostly]

I mostly visit a forum named islamicboard, but now, on tht whenever i try loading its homepage [...../index.php]
the window is filled wid junk characters [like : }y?g?xׇbGçoEi\_.8~!ၰ*8Ѝ\߳Gw%QFѤ]._\\l]Զ`P>XBcY]

or when i chk the userCP[.../usercp.php] or PMs page[ ......./private.php].. same happens.
the threads r displayed well. n other forums work well too.

dunno wats wrong wid php files,
it happens the same in IE too.

the site is OK, it works well on other computers.

plus some other sites like cricinfo/rediff/......etc fails to load[ same prob, junk characters gets displayed]

n when i use hotmail, images fails to load, the page is quite unformatted, n links fail to load[links work only in IE].

plzzzzzz :woot:

plus since last month, i am having this malware bugging me, its some ERROR SAFE INSTALLER,
gets loaded in the windows/downloaded prog files directory n starts installing itself automatically,
tried removing it completely, [manually] but it comes bak again n again !
there is also this file : ksdcwfy.exe in system folder, n its the same, comes bak again n again !
loads itself in startup. n loads many diff supporting files wid diff names :-\

n probs many more !

p.s: i hate any ANTI VIRUS s/w s ! :)
errm not tht i love viruses :tazz:

Advertisements

khAn

khAn

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
no reply yet ? :rofl:

:tazz: :) :woot: :woot: :woot: :P :P :P plzzzzzzzz :rofl: