Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Someone PLEASE HELP

• Please log in to reply

arowdyone2

arowdyone2

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Can anybody help me? Nothing I do seems to work at all. I have done everything HP\Dell has told me to do and my computer still will not talk to HP psc 750. Thank you

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Are you sure your USB port works that it's connected to?

Have you tried another cable?

arowdyone2

arowdyone2

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Yes USB port is fine. Will try new cable. Everthing installs great. Just can not get Registeration Window to come up. Nothing from that point on. Thanks for your help. Maybe the new cable will do it.

arowdyone2

arowdyone2

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
No the new cable did not work. I just do not know what to do. Husband deleted shared file folder when he uninstalled. Waited to late to restore. I have tried everything. Any help at all would just be great. Thanks so much!!!! <_<

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I think since you've exhausted the obvious answers from Dell and HP the best course of action is a repair installation of Windows XP. Detailed instructions can be found here:
http://www.geekstogo...p?showtopic=138