Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lost my admin password

• Please log in to reply

not_napster

not_napster

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
spirit_slash, did you check post #11 and try that out ? It just might work.

Also check post #2. Download that file and write it onto a floppy. Do exactly as that site mentions. Send me the stuff that is there on the floppy (encrypted hashes)once you've got them. I can try to decrypt it.

What that program basically does is, it gets the LM encrypted password hashes from the SAM file. And you'll need to upload the encrypted hash to them to be decrypted.
You'll have to pay only when you send the encrypted file for decryption(which you don't need to do). Don't do that. Just send me the hashes . I can try my best to decrypt them.

cheers

not_napster

Advertisements

kimsland

kimsland

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
---------------------------------------------------------------

Referring to the Geeks to Go! » Terms of Use http://www.geekstogo...boardrules.html

That you must adhere to posting on this forum

Due to the nature of online help we are not able to verify ownership, and will not be able to help bypass or recover any user passwords, cd keys, license codes, serial numbers, etc.

You don't need any SPAM programs. In actual case I have never purchased any software ever to do this myself.

EDIT

This thread started in 2005 !!!, and was replied to today ??
I note both members above are quoting from the same source
It looks like to me that you are spamming this very old thread!
Spamming in banable offense. Thank God!

Edited by Rorschach112, 10 March 2010 - 04:54 AM.
removed comment