Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Site not Firefox compatible?

• Please log in to reply

Vikesrock8411

Vikesrock8411

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
I find it absolutely astonishing that at a site with a Firefox banner on the side, and two articles about Firefox on the mainpage alone isn't Firefox compatible. Has anyone ever bothered to look at your "User Reviews" section of the mainpage in Firefox. In case you haven't, or don't use Firefox, it types over itself and the Ad-Aware description about three times. It looks very, messy and unproffesional, and makes it very difficult to click the quite useful link underneath.

Another question to add. How long do GeekU apps usually take to process? I'm in no hurry, I'm just curious as to what time frame I'm looking at.

Edited by Vikesrock8411, 20 October 2005 - 03:28 PM.

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
You know what they say about assumptions.

I use firefox every day on multiple computers and the site looks perfect. As with many other people who visit this site.

I dont know what version of firefox you are using, but the one I have works great.

ScHwErV :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
There is an issue with a javascript on the homepage and FireFox. It's not currently a big priority of mine, but will be corrected.

Vikesrock8411

Vikesrock8411

Visiting Staff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
Just reread my post after reading the replies, I really came off a lot harder than I meant to. As you can see by my registration date and post count I am new to this site and it looks like a great place to be. My apologies if my post came off as harsh as that was definitely not the intent.
Thanks
Kevin

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
To answer your GeekU App Question. They are usually processed every night, or every other night. However, we have been having some server problems over the last few days and our Admin team has been putting all of their energy into getting the site stable. Sorry about the wait, but you should hear from someone soon. :tazz: