I've had a chance to analyse the WinPfind log and found two bad guys.
Please install Killbox by Option^Explicit.
- Extract the programme to your desktop and double-click on its folder, then double-click on Killbox.exe to start the programme.
- In the Killbox programme, select the Delete on Reboot option.
- Copy the file names below to the clipboard by highlighting them and pressing Control-C:
- Return to Killbox, go to the File menu, and choose "Paste from Clipboard".
- Click the red-and-white "Delete File" button. Click "Yes" at the Delete on Reboot prompt. Click "Yes" at the reboot now prompt.