Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

SpyBot not catching everything?

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot but I wasn't sure where I should put it. I use SpyBot among other things to protect my computer and my system is very clean in my mind. But when I run SpyBot it usually will catch a few things. While it scans my computer I usually watch the bottom of the window where it says "Running bot-check..." I look at some of the "files" it scans and I know some of them aren't good things possible spyware but the program doesn't catch them. One for instance was TeenXXX which I have no clue how it got on my computer as this computer has never seen any sort of a p*** site. I was wondering if there was any way to manually delete some things that I know do not belong on my computer. Or even better is there any way I could create a log that you might be able to tell me what and how I could get rid of some things? Thank you so much!!!!!

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Your log looked clean last week when admin. looked it over. Has something happened since then? You can post another log in the hijack this section. :tazz: