Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

motherboard specs

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i Need to find out what kind of motherboard i have in my dimension 3000 from dell running windows xp pro. i tried belarc advisor and it gives me nothing to go by. i want to buy a new brand name motherboard and i need the specs on this one since i will be using the same hardware this has for my new motherboard. This is wht i get from belarc

Board: Dell Computer Corp. 0N6381
Serial Number: ..CN708214ARA1AI.
Bus Clock: 533 megahertz
BIOS: Dell Computer Corporation A02 11/08/2004

Dell Computer Corporation Dimension 3000
System Service Tag: 583LC61 (support for this PC)
Chassis Serial Number: 583LC61
Enclosure Type: Mini-Tower

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Welcome to G2G

The link below will give you the hardware specs for the Dimension 3000 :

It doesn't tell you which motherboard the system uses but this isn't necessary as long as you have the rest of the system specs.
If you want info regarding your particular system, then try Everest instead. Download from here :

This may even tell the exact model of motherboard you have.

Are planning to change the case as well as the motherboard? If not, then you may run into problems getting another motherboard to fit the Dell case easily.