Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pre game COD 2 dowload

• Please log in to reply

helphelphelp

helphelphelp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
system:
microsoft windows XP
home edition
version 2002
service pack 2

registerd to:
Jay Miller

55277-OEM-0011903-00102

Manufactured and supported by:
dell computer corpotation
dell DIMENSION DIM 4600
Intel®
pentium® 4 CPU 2.80 GHz
2.79 GHz, 512 MB of RAM

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Morning helphelphelp

That is EXACTLY the information I needed. Now we know that your computer is fast enough to handle the game itself. Next thing we need to check is whether or not your video card is strong enough to play it. Please right click on MY COMPUTER, select PROPERTIES, then click on the HARDWARE tab and then the DEVICE MANAGER button. Click the '+' symbol next to DISPLAY ADAPTERS and tell me what it says.

If you are unsure of what I want, check out the attached picture showing you circled in RED exactly what I want you to tell me. As you can see from the picture, my display adapter is a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900, yours will most likely be different.

Fenor

Attached Thumbnails

• displayadapter.JPG

helphelphelp

helphelphelp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Intel ® 828656G Graphics controller

Device type: display adaptors

Manufacturer: Intel corporation

Location PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0

This device is working properly

If you are having prblems with this device, click trouble shoot to start the troubleshooter

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Unfortunately you only have onboard video installed on your computer, you will need to buy and install at least a GeForce 4 or Radeon 9250 video card to meet the minimum requirements to play the game.

Fenor

Edited by Fenor, 22 October 2005 - 08:41 AM.

helphelphelp

helphelphelp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
LoL all that to find out i cant play the best game in the world.........bumer well thx Fenor youve been a huge help, varry discriptive wich is exactly what i needed