Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Runtime Error and Task Manager Problems

• Please log in to reply

xcorry

xcorry

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
I've been having two problems that started a while ago, but I never thought to ask someone to help me. I don't really know when they started exactly.

My task manager has no tools at the top of it. I have no way to x it out, for when I right click it on my toolbar, nothing happens (I don't get the minimize/maximize/close options)
Any idea?

Solved!

Then, every time I restart my computer, I get this message window:
Posted Image

I don't know what I did that caused either one of these, but if anyone can help, I'd be very grateful.

Edited by xcorry, 21 October 2005 - 09:32 PM.

Advertisements

Kevin2k

Kevin2k

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Okay, I'm able to solve your first problem.

Move your cursor to the left of "End Task" and double click. Make sure that you're double clicking next to "end task" (not actually clicking end task).

As far as your restart problem, I can't help you there, sorry :tazz:

xcorry

xcorry

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Oooh, yay! Thank you so much!

It's okay about the other problem, it doesn't really affect me, I just didn't know if that means something's screwed up with my computer...

Thanks again!