1) Top left. Is that the company logo? Looks ugly.
2) The colour of the page changes on the other pages from the front page. Pick a colour and use it throughout.
3) The navigation of little benches is nice but also missing from all the other pages.
4) Front page in general is too plain. It needs something else to be added. And why are you linking to what I presume is the competition on the front page? Isn't the point of a small business having a website to keep them there and hopefully sell them something?
5) An email address in the form of somebody at rusticofurniture.com would look good, plus AOL often decide to block huge chunks of email from various web providers for no good reason and then deny ever having done such a thing.
6) Looking down the source code I see things like this:
<p><FONT color=#660000><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#000000"><font size="+1">W</font>elcome to rusticofurniture.com...
All those font elements can be put into one font tag; alternatively HTML 4, which you've designed for, recommend stylesheets for this sort of work, the obvious benefit being that you can change the look across the site with one file.
7) Put the shop's opening hours on it as well as a phone number.