need help to revove "pokapoka76.exe"
Posted 23 October 2005 - 11:04 AM
Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:39 AM
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double-Click LQfix.exe and click Next > Next > Install.
- Leave the default settings, if you change them, the fix will Fail!
- You need an active Internet Connection, so make sure your you're not blocking any connection now.
- Now make sure the "Launch LQfix" box is checked.
- Click the Finish button, after clicking the Finish button the fix will start.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Your system will reboot afterwards.
- Please be patient after the reboot, there is a script running in the background that needs to complete.
1. If it gives you an intro screen, just choose 'Do a system scan and save a logfile'.
2. If you don't get the intro screen, just hit Scan and then click on Save log.
3. Post the hijackthis.log file here. Do not fix anything in HijackThis since they may be harmless.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users