Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

blah

• Please log in to reply

idget2301

idget2301

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
ok so i finally got vundokill to run and we followed the directions you gave me and now all my icons wont show up on the desktop and niether will explorer.exe. you can still run programs through crtl+alt+del and internet explorer. what should i do?

Advertisements

idget2301

idget2301

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Alright so when I posted this I thought it would attach to the last thread I was posting on but I must have hit the wrong button (I was in a hurry) Anyway. I guess I better go more in detail about what's wrong. I have a virus warning that continually pops up and it's the trojan.vundo virus. I had the directions from my last thread on how to use the Vundo kill program and we typed in the filenames exactly as they were shown and when it was all done and the computer restarted none of my icons appear and the programs that are supposed to open on startup never do. I can still open programs using ctrl+alt+del and internet explorer will run that way as well. what should I do?