Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RSS on My Site

• Please log in to reply

rdhd1990

rdhd1990

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
hi not sure if this is the right place 4 this but here goes, i am making a site which contains a news/rumours section that i will be updating on a regulare basis, so it would be easier for me to set up an extra msn account so i can get an extra msn space blog input all the news thier and use an rss feed to update the news page on my site, has anyone done this or knows how to do this, thx in advance

rDhD1990 :tazz:

Edited by rdhd1990, 23 October 2005 - 01:09 PM.

Advertisements

Danny

Danny

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
Well, I guess you want to make an rss feed....

Basically on your site, you could install a blogging system (Such as wordpress), and they have a built in RSS feed, which would be the logical way, or you could make an rss feed yourself, which you have seperate pages for all of the articles, and add them manually to the rss feed. See here: http://searchenginew...cle.php/2175271.

OR

You could download something like mambo, (a content managment system), and when you add an article, it will auto update.

Hope this helps,

Danny :tazz: