Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Program to check IP's

• Please log in to reply

goladith

goladith

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
I am looking for a program that will track and list the IPs and host names of computers trying to access my computer. I tried a few where i need to put in an IP range, but i don't know the IP's.....

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
instead of providing a list of apps that may or may not work for you... It would be better if we knew what you wanting that info for? That would allow us to answer your question much easier.

goladith

goladith

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
I want it so I can montor all unwanted web traffic on my computer and to block unecessary web traffic. I am trying Zone Alarm Free, but that is just bringing up the box and a lot of time I can't get down to that box to see what the program is that wants to access the internet. But really, there isn't anything really specific that i want it for, but i need it to list IP's and Hostnames, and so far all Zone Alarm does is list IPs.

Edited by goladith, 24 October 2005 - 07:08 AM.