1. Scanned Quarantined with Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta1 (do not remove yet or restart computer)
2. Go to Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta 1 Advanced Tools, then click on IE BHO's
3. Try to permanently Delete the "Red X BHO" dll file. Mine was jkhfe.dll located in c:\windows\system32 And, also any others that are "Red X BHO's". If you cannot Permanently delete, then disable.
4. Navigate back to the Advanced Tools in MS AntiSpyware Beta1, then click on System Explorers. Navigate to Shell Execute Hooks and block any shell hooks that have a red X. Mine was jkhfe.dll.
5. Run Spybot SD (make sure it is current and immunized, and run in advanced mode. Choose fix problems. Make sure to fix the Wild Tanget and completely remove from your system. Spybot SD may ask you to run when restarting to completely remove, Select Yes. Note: Also remove anything in Spybot Red Alert letters that it finds, which could be harmful to your system. Be careful to set a system restore first before removing anything in SpyBot SD advanced mode.
6. Restart System
7. Repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 with MS Spyware Beta1, then finally repeat Step 1 with a full deep scan using MS AntiSpyware Beta1. The scan should be 100% clean and the Adware gone.
I hope this works for you! This is a really tough Adware to remove...took me about 3 hours to work on it but now it is gone.