Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need software for etower 433i made in 99

• Please log in to reply

water

water

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi, tried last nite and the harddrive went before i could hit send

i need some help with the emachine etower 433i, does anyone have anysoftware that will take it from boot all the way to where the cd and cd burner will be there.computer cant get to them and i have tried my best. little i know. but emachins support was dimmer than me.

runnin 98SE ed right now.

also i noticed on other computer, and this one, with different monitors that the screen flickers. ? is some one helping me kill 2 hard drives in one day?

thanks for the great help. and thank you for waiting to be paid.

in case no one knows it. www.trendmicro.com, scans for virures, worms and the say spyware. but mine come back good everytimg. and microsoft trust them, well the guy that sent me does. and he was nice and polite, and dont tell didnt charge, { IM BAD] im not paying microsoft.

thanks again teresa :D <_< and cryin over 2 hard drives,

oh i forgot, can anyone tell me if there is a way to get your outlookexpress to froward to another. i need things on that one in maybe 3 weeks if i cant get fixed, and nice people, small words and slowww

:D have a great life!!!!!

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Please explain your problem(s). I'm afraid I don't understand what your asking us to help you with.