Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

this is one fantabulously useful site

• Please log in to reply

marils

marils

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hope I don't get into trouble for posting a not very useful topic but I swear this is one of the greatest sites I've been to this year. Pretty darn :tazz: I have to say. I've been lurking on it since the beginning of the year and have picked up tad bits here and there. I have no idea about anything on computers, besides the basic basics and this site has been fantublous!!!

I got some nastay weirdo virus yesterday, thanks to my sister, and although it took me 2 days to decipher everything I managed to kind of, hopefully, fix the problem with the help of that introductory page for new users bit.

Just wanted to say A HUGE THANKS to all you dedicated people for saving my comp before I bashed it in with frustration!! :)

Edited by marils, 24 October 2005 - 09:26 AM.

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Hope I don't get into trouble for posting a not very useful topic

What!? Your not going to get in trouble. This is a VERY useful post! We love to hear what we are doing right, and what we are doing wrong.

Just wanted to say A HUGE THANKS to all you dedicated people for saving my comp before I bashed it in with frustration!!

Im happy we could help you get back up and running! We always love to hear when people are happy with how things go.

Hope to see you around the forums =)