Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ARGH!

• Please log in to reply

Emachines_suck

Emachines_suck

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
i have a s***** emachine computer, but i want to play bf2 it seems that my video card/heap of s*** cant play it. video card i got it intel® 82845G graphics controller. i went on the intel site and downloaded the lastest version of it and it has improved my rome:total war graphics, by alot. i was wondering if it is worth taking the risk of buying bf2 on the basis of downloading the llastest version. ive been to my local computer shop, who btw... is a toal idiot. he told me he couldnt fit a shiney new graphics card into my dinkey little emachine ports! so is there any options avalible to me?

i need a 128mb video card to play it.

thanks if you can help

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi Emachines_suck...

Please download Everest Home Edition, install it, run it, and post a log to this thread.

wannabe1