Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I can't make address labels

• Please log in to reply

lisatodd

lisatodd

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi and thanks in advance for your help. Problem: I go into word and click on tools>mail and letters->Mail merge wizard> then go throught the steps 1)select document type -labels 2) then select starting document and select label type 3)select recipients by choosing "select from Outlook contacts"Here-in lies the problem.I choose "choose contacts folder" then I get a windowcalled-select contact list folder. There is only one listed. It is[under name] Contacts[Under description] Archive folders|deleteditems\pocketmirror\archives. when I click or dbl click, I get a window called mail merge recipients. The problem is they are all names of old clients and friends. I want the new fresh contacts folder I created called Christmas Cards.
How do I merge the Outlook folder "Christmas cards" with mail merge to create mailing labels of my friends and family for x-mas cards? Outlook is my database I sync with my palm.
I hope I have given u enough to go on.
Thanks,
Lisa

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i'm gonna go out on a limb here...because i don't do much mail merging..but....you probably saved the xmas cards list in a different location than the one that it is looking for...see if you can locate the actual file for the christmas cards one...you probably named it something to do with christmas...so...i'd do a file search for christm*.*