Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Excel

• Please log in to reply

Christin

Christin

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm having alot of trouble with this sheet i'm trying to make. On the first Sheet we have want all the current information on where our tools that we rent are. Then there are sheets for each tool. We have the lookup formuals for dates, but the letter one we can't get. On the "tool" sheets there is where the tool as been and we want it to put the most recent one on the first sheet. :tazz: Could you please help me with the formula needed to do this please.

Advertisements

jasonharrod

jasonharrod

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
If you can upload a sample of your spreadsheet I will be able to help, I can doit, but it will require more than one formula on more that one sheet.

Christin

Christin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It will not allow me to Upload it, is there a way i could e-mail it to you? :tazz:

Please do not include an e-mail address in any topic as you may get more contact than you want

Edited by Keith, 25 October 2005 - 01:26 PM.

Christin

Christin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank-You Thank-You Thank-You! You are the EXCEL KING! I really appreciate it! I was stuck and stressing. You saved me! Thank-You Jason