Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Can't Download Flash Player

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have Comcast and continue to get message that I need to download latest version of Flash. However, I can not download it. It says it does but I never get the video clip. I have gone through all of the troubleshooting I can with regards my security levels, etc. When I try to launch a Flash update from my Macromedia folder it tells me it can't connect. I am thinking something is going on with IE that is not allowing me to download. Anyone have any ideas?

My son is driving me crazy because he wants to use Limewire and play games. Nothing that uses Flash works. I just get the little multi-color window that shows the image didn't download.

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Does it give you the 404 error message?