It is kinda complicated at first but after awhile it becomes
1. Right click on the animation and click on "properties" from the
menu that appears.
2. Highlight the URL of the animation or image and right click on it then
select "copy" from that menu...(It will be a very long address beginning
with 'http.' (Then click on the word 'ok.'
3. Go to your GEEK post area and type in
4. Then right click next next after the ] (no spaces) and select
"paste" from the edit menu in the upper left corner.
5. Add to the end of the address.......
6. If you want you can try practicing on this picture.