Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PHP woes

• Please log in to reply

j69o

j69o

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I am running 98se and am having a problem with logging onto a game server that runs a php file, I have done the following:
Win95/98/ME:

1.) install airattack.exe (do not install the vr-1 launcher which is attached to the gamefile. Abort the setup if its popup)
2.) install aanlinst.msi

If you stuck during the setup of "aanlinst.msi", you need a certain windows update which you´ll find here:
http://www.microsoft...02-DE3BB768148F

If you still have problems to install "aanlinst.msi" afterwards, do the following:

1.) ignore aanlinst.msi . This Launcher - exe cannot applicated to your pc. To install the launcher despite this:

2.) Copy and paste "Sortie" to the following direction: C:/program files/sortie

3.) Open the "Sortie" folder and doubleclick the file "inst9x"

4.) follow the instructions and add the informations to your registry.
I have also done this:

As I see it the nticket.php file (ticket) must be executed by your sortie.exe program... sounds like you pointed it twords the wrong one.
To change... >open a file folder
>click on 'view"
>click on 'Folder Options"
>click on 'file types' Tab
>scroll through registered file types until extension '.PHP' comes up
>click edit
>double click on 'open'
>click on browse
>find and select sortie.exe from where you have it...double click on it.
>click..O.K.
Close everything and the next time you launch KAA you should be in business!

I cannot run the "aanlinst.msi" so I did the other,
All files are in my registry, but when I go to log on I get a window asking me to open the PHP file(also known as "nticket"), when I I do I get a window that says "application cannot be run without a parameter". Have you guys ever run across this problem? Do you have a cure?

The Game is called "AirAttack" and you can find any info you need at www.airattack.co.uk
Thank you in advance for your help.
J

Edited by j69o, 25 October 2005 - 03:39 PM.

Advertisements