Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help with error

• Please log in to reply

asylva

asylva

• Pip
  • 1 posts
On my computer, when I turn it on, a message shows up (Iexplore has caused an error in WS2_32.DLL.
Iexplore will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer.) Also, when we go to click on icons, a message appears saying that there is not enough memory to run programs. I am not sure what all this means, I am not very familiar with computers, we just got this computer in June and used sbc dial up and just recently got high-speed internet. Just before we switched over we had to totally "re-install" our computer by using our hp pavillon system recovery software. We did that because one day about 3 weeks ago (when everything started) I was on the internet and it froze and wouldnt allow me to do anything , so I turned it off manually with the switch and when I turned the computer back on a message appeared saying something about corruption possibly occurred. I am not exactly sure what all it said but we used our systems recovery. We were able to properly use our computer afterwards, so I dont know what is going on, I already called the tech support with the cable company that we use, but they recommended that I contact you guys. Please help!

Advertisements

finehout

finehout

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
try this http://www.pcmightym...html?dllfix.net

nick_sk8man

nick_sk8man

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Finehout doesnt that cost to get a Registry Key for it???

:tazz: nick_sk8man :)

finehout

finehout

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
i dont think so sculte but i am downloading it now to see