Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Seirous Problem!

• Please log in to reply

VirusGirl123

VirusGirl123

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
I have recently had a system recovery(i did it on my own) because yesterday my computer shut off and wouldnt turn back on. since this recovery i do not have hijack this and i cant download it because my internet is VERY SLOW. and in the middle of it my pc just reboots (windows XP). i have already cleaned out the fans on it and hte inside of it.. but it is still continually happening?i also have norton 2002. it reported that i have a bloodhound.w32.ep virus and it was unable to delete it.... i keep getting these viruses and i odnt kno y. i have my protected by a firewall.. but these problems keep happening! if i dont do somthing soon im scared my computer will crash and never turn back on.. :tazz: .. PLEASE HELP ME!
thanks,
virusgirl123

Advertisements

VirusGirl123

VirusGirl123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Can anyone help me?

VirusGirl123

VirusGirl123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Does anyone have any idea y my computer is so slow and keeps rebooting even after i cleaned it??...and how i can get rid of this bloodhound.w32.ep virus??