Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Password HELP 2K

• Please log in to reply

Garnuba

Garnuba

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
My 2k Windows Professional account has a password on it. Now I had a power outage for the last 3 days because of the hurricane. I deleted a account from some hacker guy who made his own account on my machine, then i enabled the password on mine, but i did not set one. I shut off my machine and then i had the power outage. How can i get back on my computer without losing my files.

Advertisements

Garnuba

Garnuba

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Bump, Guys c'mon now i really need help on this.

not_napster

not_napster

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Well if you enabled password without setting one , then the password is probably blank. Enter the username and just hit OK.

not_napster

not_napster

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
Well if you enabled password without setting one , then the password is probably blank. Enter the username and just hit OK.

Garnuba

Garnuba

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I wish it was that easy i tried every password that i EVER used on that machine. and i tried the blank thing to, but it still wont work. i need some boot disk program or something , anything that will make it work again

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
how do we know this is your machine and you're not someone trying to get into someone's machine?