Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WinFixer 2005

• Please log in to reply

M24KPM

M24KPM

• Pip
  • 1 posts
OK everybody here is what is going on. A copy of WinFixer 2005 has been installed onto my computer and I cannot get it off. I know most of you would just say well get this program and this and it will get rid of it…. it isn’t that easy.

See the problem is when I try to reboot my computer my AVG Virus Shield try to start up but along with that is the WinFixer 2005. Right when I think I can just close the WinFixer popup…the computer wont work. I can move the mouse but I can’t enter anything. I tried booting the machine up in safe mode but since I had a wireless mouse and keyboard it wouldn’t work when I tried the F8 technique.

So I went and I got my old keyboard and mouse and I can successfully boot up the machine in safe mode, however I can’t click on anything. Also with this different mouse and keyboard in, every time I hit a key on the keyboard the cursor freezes. So I have to reboot it again.

So I ask you for some help, and the thing is if I can’t start up any program or Internet before it freezes how am I supposed to download, install, and run a clean up program?

One again I beg you for help I am desperate and maybe you can help. Any suggestions would be awesome!

Advertisements