Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RE: taskbar

• Please log in to reply

cyndi420

cyndi420

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[font=Comic Sans Ms] Hi, my taskbar on XP is on the right side of my screen vertical. I am locked out and cannot get it unlocked. I do not know how this happened, I was at work and when I came home my sitter told me when she was listening to music on Yahoo, something happened and some boxes came up she tried to "X" them out but she said some of them would not let her cancel. Anywho, that is my problem, and no one has been able to help. I would appreciate any help.

peace
Cyn

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi cyndi420!

What I suggest you do is head on over to the Malware Forum (using the link in my signature) and read the START HERE post. It will walk you through how to remove 70% of your malware problems on your own. If you are still having a problem afterwards, then please post a HiJackThis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health by the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options of helping you solve your current problem.

Good luck!

Fenor